Release Date: 20 December 2018Neo4j 3.5.1 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Update reported metrics types to correctly represent nature of reported event
- Removes explicit neo4j-admin import db existence check
- Fix public api: revive legacy iterators
- Fix VM pause monitor logging
- Fix an error that made the timestamp function case sensitive
- Fix issue with compiled runtime and count(), where transient entity inconsistencies would make some aggregating queries (e.g. MATCH (n:Artist) WHERE n.name = ‘Madonna’ RETURN count(n)) return fewer rows than expected