Release Date: 23 September 2019Neo4j 3.5.11 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Upgrade commons-compress due to security fix
- Upgrade Apache Shiro to 1.4.1 to mitigate DoS vulnerability
- Queries with variables defined before optional matches that contain OR predicates and can be planned as UNION queries were failing to retain the incoming variables
- Fixed a bug where Distinct combined with MapProjection could cause some results to be removed because they were incorrectly seen as not distinct.
- Startup script has been fixed to run on java11 in all bash variants.