Release Date: 25 April 2019Neo4j 3.5.5 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Fix missing register-owning-pipe on expression in some pipes
- fix scala.MatchError crash on DELETE last(col)
- Fix a number of cases where unhelpful exceptions were thrown, when a committed write transaction that perform deletes or removals cause conflicts in an overlapping read transaction. We now throw IllegalStateException from the embedded API, and TransientException (which tells clients to retry their transactions) from the driver (Bolt) API.
- Performance of making changes to nodes and relationships are no longer affected by the presence of indexes and/or constraints that are not related to the actual changes. Before these changes a large number of indexes and/or constraints could affect performance of write transactions negatively, even if the actual changes were unrelated to the changes made.
- fix runtime=slotted any() on rhs of NodeHashJoin
- Partially order routers in accordance with filtering policies
- Fix delay calculation in IO limiter
- Always close reader from RecordingConflictDetector