Release Date: 4 June 2020Neo4j 4.0.5 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Fix the handling of transactions exceeding the 1GiB limit in clusters. This could previously lead to a situation where such a transaction was partially accepted into the system, but could not be replicated. The underlying change might also benefit performance in some situations.
- Add page cache bytes read/written metrics
- Fix bug in cardinality calculation where the presence of unrelated arguments could cause the planner to pick a LabelScan instead of an Argument operator.
- Fix some cases where the server could not be shutdown while it was blocking on startup
- Fix error with negative ids when using CALL dbms.killQuery
- Fix show current users privileges for external user
- Fixes a rare issue where index statistics data could temporarily be observed as being zeros