Release Date: 7 January 2021Neo4j 4.2.2 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Fixes a record format store upgrade issue from standard to aligned format, where the property store wouldn’t be migrated properly
- Fixes an upgrade issue to high_limit format where some secondary unit record IDs may have ended up on the freelist
- Enable the jmx endpoint for metrics by default
- Fixes further array-index-out-of-bounds issues iterating over all index entries in a lucene index during consistency check.
- Fixes an issue in consistency checker where the checker would throw exception and fail if discovering a uniqueness index w/o any reference to the constraint
- Fix issue with compiled expressions where an error saying got NO_VALUE instead of expected input.
- Improved discovery system restart/timeout behaviour when instances are experiencing large Garbage Collection or Virtual Machine pauses.
- Update jetty to address security vulnerability CVE-2020-27218