Release Date: 13 September 2023
OverviewThis is a minor release with a selection of bug fixes and improvements.
- UX improvements across all pages, to improve consistency both within Neo4j Ops Manager and with other Neo4j products.
- Add more metrics for Databases:
- Checkpoint metrics
- Count store metrics
- Store Size data
- Handle empty values in Query Logs
- Reduce size of Ops Manager Server bundles
- Support Neo4j 4.4.25 and 5.12.0 releases in Upgrade Manager
- Fix format of Teams notification WebHook
- Fix link from Help -> Community
- Fix issue with metric threshold alerts where the same threshold would be set for al metrics in the same group (e.g setting a threshold for Disk Used (/Data) would set the same threshold for all Disk Used metrics)
- Fix bug when granting access using Security Manager
- Display appropriate message for unaccepted license in 5.9
- Improve layout of ‘Message’ column in Alerts table
- Fix issue with fetching an upgrade plan to upgrade to a Neo4j 4.4.x version
- Show GDS license issues in About page
- Fix issue with showing Status page for an ungraded DBMS where one or more components are no longer being reported by the agent
- Fix issue with email notification format. Ensure the SMTP configs username is an email address as some SMTP servers refuse to send emails otherwise
- Fix issue with apparent discrepancies in disk usage shown in NOM and user observed values. Now NOM reports df -h equivalent disk usage metrics as disk.used for which alerting can be setup. Storage details on the instance status page still match the du -h and ls -al file sizes.