We have added a new certification exam on our GraphAcademy site – Neo4j GraphAcademy.
For several years we have offered Neo4j users an opportunity to demonstrate to their colleagues and employers their expertise in Neo4j by taking and passing our free certification exam to become a Certified Neo4j Professional. We have many users who have passed this certification and we applaud them for their achievement.
Much has changed in Neo4j with release 4.0. We have created a new certification exam that tests only features in Neo4j 4.0. The categories tested in this certification exam include:
- Cypher changes and improvements
- Multi-database management and use
- Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
Resources to Prepare for the Exam
Here are some resources that will help you prepare for this exam:
- The course: Introduction to Neo4j 4.0 (focusing on multi-database, subqueries, full-text schema indexes
- The course: Basic Neo4j 4.0 Administration
- Neo4j Cypher Manual (focusing on Cypher subqueries, Administration, fabric)
- Neo4j Operations Manual (focusing on Multi-database, RBAC, fabric)
- Developer/KB pages: Sharding Graph Data with Neo4j Fabric Creating and configuring database-local roles
About the Exam
The exam has 30 questions that you must answer in 45 minutes. You need to score 80% or higher to pass the exam.
The exam is free and you can take it as many times as you need to in order to pass. You can only take the exam once in a 24-hour period.
Good luck with your Neo4j learning experience. We look forward to seeing you as Neo4j 4.0 Certified!