Breakthrough graph visualization, exploration and communication tool.
Illustrate the Value in Your Connected Data
Neo4j Bloom is a breakthrough graph visualization, exploration and communication tool.
With Neo4j Bloom, your team experiences:
- Visual presentation of your graph data tangibly reveals non-obvious connections.
- Easy-to-understand visualizations explain data connectedness to every colleague.
- Codeless search tools let you quickly explore your data without technical expertise.
- Browsing tools make it easy for you to discover new insights from your data.
Simplicity for Business Users
- Contribute to technical teams with codeless search-to-story design.
- Easily identify categories, labels and relationships with a natural type-to-search interface.
- Effortlessly inspect and edit data elements including properties, relationships and adjacent neighbors.
- Quickly find and illustrate the shortest paths between nodes.
Power for Advanced Neo4j Users
- Define and save new graph perspectives and assign role-based access to each one.
- Help novice users with more complex queries using custom Cypher-based functions.
- Link from external applications into Bloom with a search context and a perspective.
- Run Bloom as a native graph app in Neo4j Desktop with automatic updates.
Enterprise Readiness for Graph Administrators
- Fully control user authentication and role-based perspective security, managed with the Neo4j Database.
- Support Neo4j Enterprise Edition in both standalone and Causal Cluster configurations.
- Host the Bloom web application on Neo4j’s web server or your own.
- Offer a browser-based interface to all users (including Chrome, Firefox and Edge).
Who Uses Neo4j Bloom?
Explore More with Bloom
Perspectives in Bloom (Video #1 in Bloom Series)
Near Natural Language Search in Bloom (Video #2 in Bloom Series)
Exploration from Bloom Canvas (Video #3 in Bloom Series)
Search Phrases in Bloom (Video #4 in Bloom Series)
Inspection and Editing in Bloom (Video #5 in Bloom Series)
Integrations in Bloom (Video #6 in Bloom Series)