Goals This guide introduces the different Neo4j cloud-hosting partners. Prerequisites You should know how to run and operate Neo4j locally. Knowledge of remote drivers to access Neo4j from your application helps you connect to your cloud-hosted database. Overview GraphStory GraphGrid… Read more →
This guide introduces the different Neo4j cloud-hosting partners.
You should know how to run and operate Neo4j locally. Knowledge of remote drivers to access Neo4j from your application helps you connect to your cloud-hosted database.
There are a number of companies that provide hosting of Neo4j instances in the cloud.
|If you provision databases via their offering, you enter a contract with those partners, not with Neo Technology.|
Graph Story provides end-to-end Graph Database hosting for Community and Enterprise Neo4j, including:
- On-demand instances with monthly pricing
- Available on AWS, Azure, Google Compute Engine, Digital Ocean and Heroku
- World-class support via chat & email
- Data management tools for Import & Export, Backup & Restore, and Clear & Refresh
- Scheduled backups & log access
- Add-ons for New Relic and Logentries
- GraphGrid Data Platform is the complete Neo4j data platform, architected for the enterprise to unleash the full power of Neo4j into your modern graph data architecture.
- High Performance Neo4j Clusters The full power of Neo4j at your fingertips with thousands of graph compute cores for big graph data processing and graph data warehouse management.
- On Graph Analytics in Real Time Don’t drown in your disconnected data lake. Embrace the connectedness of your data and discover meaningful insights today.
- Setup your Neo4j Cluster in Minutes Enterprise-grade graph data management platform enabling batch, interactive and real-time analytics and data processing applications simultaneously across your connected graph data.