Release Date: 22 April 2020
- This release introduces support for Neo4j 4.0 (4.0.2 and later).
- Support for switching between multiple databases in Neo4j 4.0.
- New Perspectives gallery for creating and choosing a Perspective.
- Export and Import of Perspectives in the Perspectives gallery.
- Perspectives now maintain a reference to the database to which they belong.
- Bloom Desktop app no longer requires an activation key and is free to use with local databases in Desktop.
- When connecting to a remote database instance, a licensed Bloom server plugin is now required.
Notable bug fixes
- Fixes to slow data fetching for some queries, including search phrases with multiple MATCH clauses.
- Fixes to layout oscillations with a large number of nodes in the scene.