Release Date: 27 January 2023
GDS 2.2.7 is compatible with Neo4j 5 & 4.4 versions (≥ 4.4.9) & 4.3 versions (≥ 4.3.15) Database.
For GDS compatibility with previous releases, please use GDS Compatibility Table.
- Added compatibility for Neo4j database 5.4.0.
- Missing id fields in the Arrow records for the
CREATE_DATABASEaction would throw a
NullPointerException. It now throws a more descriptive exception instead.
- Graphs with long node or relationship property names would fail during the restore process.
- Yens algorithm would ignore edges in multigraphs and yield incorrect results.
- Multi-threading bug when creating projections via Cypher Aggregation or Arrow could lead to lost labels.
- Node label filtering could lead to streamed node properties being null when filters are applied.
- Cypher projections and Cypher aggregation would throw the wrong error message when loading an invalid relationship.
- ode label filtering that would lead to the wrong results. This also affected: