Graph Databases to Take Enterprise Data World and Gartner Master Data Management Summit by Storm
Neo Technology, creators of Neo4j, the world’s leading graph database, today announced two community presentations and its sponsorship of the sold-out Enterprise Data World, and its sponsorship of the Gartner Enterprise Information & Master Data Management (MDM) Summit. The events will take place respectively in Washington, DC from March 29 – April 3rd, and Las Vegas from April 1 – 2nd.
** Enterprise Data World Details-at-a-Glance **
Session: “Using Graphs for Next-Gen Master Data Management at Pitney Bowes”
- Featuring Aaron Wallace, Principal Product Manager, Pitney Bowes
- Tuesday, March 31st, from 1:15 – 2:00 p.m. ET
- For location and details, visit: https://edw2015.dataversity.net/sessionPop.cfm?confid=87&proposalid=7368
Session: “Graph Databases for Enterprise Metadata”
- Featuring Jeremy Posner, Senior Director, Synechron
- Thursday, April 2nd, from 8:30 – 9:15 a.m. ET
- For location and details, visit: https://edw2015.dataversity.net/sessionPop.cfm?confid=87&proposalid=7139
Come find the Neo4j team at exhibitor booth #314.
** Gartner Master Data Management Summit Details-at-a-Glance **
- Wednesday, April 1st and Thursday, April 2nd from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. PT
- Located at Caesars Palace, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV
- Find the Neo4j team at exhibitor booth #315
- For registration and event information, visit:https://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/master-data-management/
Gartner’s MDM Summit will also include a keynote featuring Neo Technology titled, “Gartner Magic Quadrants: Insights on the Information Management Vendor Landscape,” scheduled for 5:15 pm PT on Wednesday, April 1st.
Neo Presents GraphConnect 2015 Europe
Join us as we cross the Atlantic for GraphConnect Europe on May 7th, 2015 in London for the world’s only conference that focuses on the rapidly growing world of graph databases and applications that make sense of connected data. For more information on the event, and registration, visit: https://graphconnect.com/.