Neo Technology Is the Leading Graph Database for Telcos Worldwide
SAN MATEO, CA–(Marketwire – Mar 28, 2013) –Register to join Neo’s upcoming webinar: ‘Network Visualization for Telecom: Customers, Competition and Capital.’ When: April 4, 2013 from 10-11a.m. PDT Data visualization is a valuable tool for CSPs, enterprise network managers, and hardware and software providers. By supporting the model of unified access for intelligent networks and other emerging technologies, this tool helps deliver more targeted services faster, reduces CAPEX and OPEX, provides improved fraud analysis and detection, manages networks, and ultimately improves core business practices. Register to join Neo’s upcoming webinar: ‘The Five Graphs of Telecommunications’ When: May 22, 2013 from 10-11a.m. PDT Telecommunication companies are an obvious fit for entities that benefit from a graph database. From geo mapping, to access control, to network management, Telcos worldwide are using graph databases to scale the company, and achieve faster results. Join us for a customer focused webinar, presented by Philip Rathle, that discusses Telcos such as HP, Telenor, Deutsche Telekom and Maaii. We will discuss how each customer is using a graph database within their enterprise.
- JustDial and Maaii Join a Roster of Leading Telcos, Including Telenor Group, Cisco, Vivendi SFR and Deutsche Telekom
- Announces April 4 ‘Network Visualization for Telecom’ Webinar Featuring Telenor Group, Tom Sawyer Software and Neo Technology
- Announces May 22 Webinar “Telcos Talking Graph Databases” Featuring Philip Rathle of Neo Technology, discussing the 5 Telco Graphs that communications companies are leveraging to gain a competitive edge
- Minutes-to-Milliseconds Performance
- Neo4j turns complex joins into simple & fast graph traversals, which for relatedness queries are over 1000x faster than relational databases.
- Drastically Accelerated Development Cycles
- Thanks to its flexible graph data model intuitive graph query language (Cypher), Neo4j catapults projects past relational friction and impedance, allowing networks to be modeled as networks, not as relational tables. The flexibility and power gained is enormous, and translates into immediate and substantial value to the business.
- Carrier-Graph Reliability and Robustness
- Neo4j is an enterprise database with full ACIDity, support for high-availability clustering, and transaction support. Global 2000 companies rely on Neo4j at the heart of their business critical systems, including carrier-grade telecommunications applications.
- Maaii, leading provider of a mobile communications application, uses Neo4j as its system of record to connect its 3 million users. When a user installs the app, that user’s name and number, as well as those of his or her contacts, are brought into Neo4j. Maaii now has up to 3 million users and 200 million relationships, and chose Neo4j to rapidly serve up contacts from the central database.
- Justdial, the fastest growing local search and concierge service company in the world, offers a free, user-friendly, multi-platform, local search service to customers. Catering to 57 million users across 2,000 towns and cities in India, the company has more than 4500 employees working across various branches. Now with services in the US, Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore and the UK, Justdial chose Neo4j for an added social angle to their offering. On top of that, they integrated Neo4j for better search capabilities within the app.
- Telenor Group, one of the top 10 global Telcos, currently uses Neo4j for identity management and access control across the customer organizational hierarchy. The ability to model and query complex data such as customer and account structures with high performance has proven critical to Telenor’s ongoing success.
- Cisco selected Neo4j as its database of choice when setting out to build its next-generation master data management platform. According to Cisco, Neo4j outperformed Oracle RAC by orders of magnitude for its ability to store and query interconnected tree structures (that could not be easily represented in a relational database) and execute complex validation logic in real time.
- Deutsche Telekom leverages Neo4j for its highly scalable social soccer fan website attracting hundreds of thousands of visitors during each soccer match, where it provides painless data modeling, seamless data model extendibility, and high performance and reliability.