An environment that fosters belonging
Inclusion, Diversity, Equity,
IDEA strives to address, explore, educate, learn about, and respond to the diversity of the human experience.
Our goal is to create an inclusive, equitable, supportive, and culturally competent environment at our organization and within
IDEA's Ultimate Goal:
DEI&B growth and sustainability across all areas of NEO4j
See Neo4j employees from around the globe say our favorite catch phrase in a wide variety of languages.
Commitment to Diversity
As a global organization, we deeply value diversity and understand that a variety of perspectives are essential in driving both employee and company success.
When hiring talent, we focus on attracting, selecting, and retaining top international employees with diverse backgrounds, outlooks, and qualifications.
We understand that diversity is about more than just numbers. To ensure that our workplace is a safe place for all individuals to show up as themselves, we continually engage in general education, bias training, and employee-led discussion.
We are devoted to providing a welcoming environment, and to building and maintaining inclusivity.
At Neo4j, we're centered around relationships and believe that just like our products, people are fundamentally wired to connect.
Through this relationships-first approach, we are committed to building a meaningful and valued community for our employees, customers, partners, and graph enthusiasts.
What We Offer
DE&I at Neo4j
The Neo4j IDEA Committee is a global team of employees that represent a diverse range of job functions, levels, experiences, and world views. IDEA strives to respond to the diversity of the human experience and create an inclusive, equitable, culturally competent, and supportive environment at our organization and within our community.
Training & Development
We conduct ongoing training and workshops, including topics such as allyship, unconscious bias, and communicating across cultures. We also provide in-depth training for various groups, such as executive management, people managers, and individual departments within the organization.
We've only just begun with community engagement ranging from sponsoring Pink Programming and Leading Women in Tech (LWT), as well as supporting and amplifying our Graphs4Good program which helps educators, entrepreneurs, and developers build a better world with connected data.
The Neo4j Employee Resource Group (ERG) Program provides employee-driven resource groups with company support and resources. Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are voluntary, employee-led groups whose goal is to help foster a diverse, inclusive workplace and to provide support in both personal and career development. We are proud to offer a variety of ERGs that act as safe spaces and that create lasting connections at work.
- BIPOC & Allies
- A group of employees dedicated to the uplifting of all Black, Indigenous, and People of color in the tech community.
- Minds of All Kinds
- A group of employees passionate about championing neurodiversity in order to create an inclusive and accessible workplace for all minds and ways of being.
- Pride & Allies
- A group of employees devoted to amplifying and providing support for LGBTQ+ individuals in the workplace
- Women in Tech
- A group of employees identifying as women who are committed to providing support and encouraging the advancement of underrepresented genders at work. We have two regional groups dedicated to this mission.
2022 and Beyond:
Grow and Sustain
- Elevate and grow our ERGs
- Further develop our DEI&B curriculum
- Provide more opportunities to increase awareness
- Provide more opportunities for personal development
- Provide more opportunities for employee wellness
- Improve hiring and promoting practices
- Increase retention
We Look Forward to Hearing from You!
We're hiring! Explore our open positions across the globe, with plenty of opportunities for remote work situations, too. Find something you love and apply today.See Open Positions