To apply: All candidates must submit a resume and cover letter via LinkedIn.
Location: New York City, NY or East Coast
Neo Technology is looking for a Regional Marketing Director who will create, execute and measure integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand and generate qualified sales opportunities. You must be creative, proactive, analytical, hands-on and have the ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
While you inspire others with your creativity, your attention to execution detail should be impeccable. You know how to build and manage a well-oiled machine. You provide strong, but collegial leadership, internally across functions and geographies and externally with partners and vendors.
You constantly observe the greatest of marketing campaigns of the best brands and apply the lessons on the job.
You enjoy doing as much as leading.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Create go-to market plan for the east coast and be responsible for the pipeline target and the budget
- Lead the east coast team to successfully execute online and field programs required to generate the pipeline
- Develop high impact account-based marketing programs to generate inquiries that lead to high quality, enterprise-level opportunities
- Manage the coordination of speakers, venues, and sponsors for Neo4j events and meetups in North America, including our largest annual event, GraphConnect
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external vendors to build high quality campaign content
- Demonstrated experience leading the marketing function to execute integrated enterprise marketing campaigns for verticals and target audiences (e.g. IT budget holders, solution architects, developers, etc). Finance and retail audience experience a plus.
- Event planning and management experience including trainings, meetup groups, trade shows, road shows, executive programs and large-scale conferences
- Applied knowledge of the different types of marketing required to develop true end-to-end marketing campaigns (digital, social, direct, account-based, etc) is essential
- Strong project management skills, accustomed to working to a budget and within strict timelines
- Self-starter with demonstrated capability to work in fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment
- CRM and Marketing Automation experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA required
- Minimum of 7-10 years in B2B enterprise software or SaaS marketing
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time