- First GraphConnect conference announced for November 5-6, 2012 in San Francisco
- Researchers worldwide are finding new ways to make sense of connected data
- Neo Technology demonstrates momentum with thriving ecosystem of global partners and growing Neo4j community
GraphConnect 2012 is the first conference to focus on the rapidly growing world of graph databases and their applications making sense of connected data. Graph thought leaders from many disciplines and organizations will come to explore new ideas, share innovations in graph technology, and make connections with researchers and developers from around the globe.
Graph thought leaders such as James Fowler and leading researchers from ThoughtWorks, Twitter, FiftyThree, Squidoo, Adobe, Telenor, and Neo Technology will present their applications and architectures. VMware’s SpringSource division, ThoughtWorks, and Heroku are sponsors of GraphConnect 2012.
This conference will take place on November 5-6, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency in San Francisco. GraphConnect will feature sessions for attendees of various technical levels. There will be sessions for executives and visionary leaders about the applications and risks of graph technology. Technical sessions include demonstrations, hands-on labs and tutorials, industry partner technology showcases, and customer case studies.
Featured speakers include:
- Rod Johnson, founder of the Spring Framework and SVP, Application Platform Strategy at VMware
- James Fowler, Co-author of Connected: The Surprising Power of Our Social Networks and How They Shape Our Lives
- Rebecca Parsons, CTO of ThoughtWorks
- Eric Ries, creator of the Lean Startup methodology
- Leading architects and developers from Twitter, Adobe, FiftyThree, Telenor, Squidoo and other innovative organizations from startups to Fortune 500 companies
“Graphs are everywhere,” said Emil Eifrem, CEO and co-founder, Neo Technology. “With the Google Knowledge Graph and Facebook’s Open Graph, graphs have reached a new level of relevance in today’s connected world. We have seen a supernova explosion of interest in graph database technology in the last 12 months. The graph database community is building the most innovative new application systems in the world in a wide variety of domains–from social networks to global collaboration for both work and play, to cutting edge bioinformatics research. GraphConnect enables these innovators to connect with each other and expand the graph universe.”
Early Adopter Registration
Call for Papers
Keywords: Adobe graphconnect Squidoo ThoughtWorks twitter