By Neo4j Staff Editor | April 22, 2013
SAN MATEO, CA–(Marketwire – Apr 22, 2013) –
- Junisphere, Zenoss and gen-E Tap Neo4j to Solve Connected Data Challenges
- Junisphere Whitepaper Available for Download Today
- Junisphere Systems AG is a Zurich-based IT solutions provider that brings a novel approach to infrastructure monitoring: starting with the end user, and mapping business processes and services to dependent infrastructure. This ensures that companies are able to proactively manage their critical business processes and IT services end-to-end, and monitor them in real-time. Junisphere chose Neo4j and Spring Data Neo4j as an embedded solution for their Business Service Management system. Neo4j proved to be the perfect choice due to its domain fit, its speed in handling real-time queries and its 1:1 modeling capabilities.
- Zenoss is a modern IT operations solution that delivers resource monitoring, service assurance and advanced analytics. Zenoss has been deployed in more than 35,000 organizations in over 180 countries. As organizations continue to embrace virtualization and cloud technologies to improve the economics and increase the agility of IT, ensuring reliable delivery of critical IT services has become increasingly complex. Zenoss’ unique technology maintains the dependencies between IT services and the elements they rely on in real-time, enabling more precise root cause analysis and minimizing downtime. Neo4j is well suited to the challenge of maintaining complex dependencies and is used by Zenoss’ Service Impact solution.
- gen-E is an IT process automation (ITPA) software company that places human ingenuity at the forefront of workplace activity. The company’s award-winning Resolve software breaks down traditional organizational and process constraints through an innovative approach to automation. Powered by actionable and dynamic knowledge management capabilities, Resolve allows organizations to realize cost savings of as much as 200 percent within months of deployment. Resolve represents the only ITPA offering to tie collaborative operations — a discipline founded on integrated enterprise social, knowledge management and collaboration technologies — to its automation engine and platform. Neo4j lies at the heart of the process orchestration component of the solution.
- Neo Technology
- Neo4j Partner Graph
- Neo4j Community site
- Introduction to graph databases
- Company press page
- Graph Database News