- This event has passed.
A ‘listen to the experts’ session where delegates will learn more about the power of Neo4j and in particular how companies have used Neo4j to derive business value from their connected data. There will also be the opportunity to network and engage with presenters and peers.
What’s on the Agenda?*
- 8:30 – Breakfast and networking
- 9.00 – Welcome and introductions – Andrew Frei, Country Manager for Austria, Neo4j
- 9.15 – Neo4j Overview & Update on the latest developments – Alexander Katzdobler, Field Engineer
- 9.45 – The power of Graph Technology & AI in Finance, with a banking Fraud use case – Kristof Neys, Head of Graph Data Science Solutions, EMEA & APAC, Neo4j
- 10.15 – Q & A Panel session with all speakers
- 10.40 – Coffee, Networking
- 11.00 – Close
*(May be subject to change)
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at business and technology departmental leaders. The event will help you to understand more about the Neo4j platform, in particular how you can implement this within your organization to gain efficiencies and ultimately derive value. As well as hearing some inspiring speakers. You will have the opportunity to network with experts from Neo4j as well as with like-minded individuals from organizations across a range of sectors.