- This event has passed.
Note: Timings for all events are listed in the local timezone detected from your browser -
Neo4j & Google Vertex AI Hand-on Workshop
Forward-looking organizations are increasingly turning to artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to solve problems, create opportunities and improve their core processes such as fraud detection, customer analytics, and real-time recommendations. Join Neo4j and Google experts to learn how to use graph technology to quickly build and deploy accurate and permanent machine learning pipelines that are more scalable than those built on traditional databases.
- Discover use cases that fit your business
- Leverage best practices for implementing Neo4j on Google Cloud
- Load data from Google Cloud into Neo4j’s graph database
- Use Cypher query to explore relationships and analyze data
- Create a graph using data science for export to Vertex AI
- Use Neo4j to make recommendations using content-based filtering and collaborative filtering
- Create embeddings from graph projections
- Utilize Vertex AI Matching Engine to provide real-time recommendations
As part of the workshop, we will showcase the power of utilizing Neo4j and the Vertex AI Matching Engine in analyzing Google Analytics data to provide product recommendations. You’ll learn how to:
Following the workshop, join us for a networking event in the Google office. Food and beverages will be served.
The event is free but space is limited, so register today!
Please note: You will need to bring your laptop for the session and the session will not be recorded or simulcast.