- This event has passed.
Neo4j GraphTalks Basel
A ‘listen to the experts’ session where delegates will learn more about the power of the Neo4j, in particular how companies in this sector have used Neo4j to derive business value. There will also be the opportunity to network and engage with presenters and peers.
What’s on the agenda?*
- 8:30 – Breakfast and networking with like-minded peers and graph experts
- 9.00 – Welcome and introductions – Andrew Frei, Country Manager for Switzerland, Neo4j
- 9.15 – Neo4j Overview & Update on the latest developments, Alexander Katzdobler, Field Engineer, Neo4j
- 9.45 – Neo4j Customer Use Case: Justus Taeger, Scientific Assistant, DZD: Unlock insights for medical research with knowledge graphs
- 10.15 – Q & A Panel session with all speakers
- 10.40 – Coffee, Networking
- 11.00 – Close
*(May be subject to change)
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at business and technology departmental leaders from Healthcare and Life Sciences organisations. The event will help you to understand more about the Neo4j platform, in particular how you can implement this within your organisation. As well as hearing some inspiring speakers you will have the opportunity to network with experts from Neo4j as well as with peers from organisations in your sector.