- This event has passed.
Note: Timings for all events are listed in the local timezone detected from your browser -
Put Your Supply Chain Data to Work
Executive-Level Insights And Analysis That Drive Success
Organizations are faced with an ever-growing number of challenges in bringing products and services to market, and each challenge, like the supply chain, comes with its complexities. Supply chain leaders today are armed with data and expected to intelligently anticipate and mitigate these challenges faster than ever. These expectations are pushing the limits of their data and analytics capabilities, forcing them to seek more agile and transparent solutions.
Join us on March 14, 2023 to discover how essential Neo4j’s graph technology is to optimize the flow of goods, uncover vulnerabilities, boost overall supply chain resilience, and power Process Tempo’s Supply Chain Control Towers.
In this 45-minute session, you’ll learn:
- How knowledge graphs and graph data science analytics are essential for a robust and flexible supply chain
- How various global companies are using graph technology, from product 360˚ to predictive maintenance,for “what-if” analyses for their supply chains
- How to manage multiple supply chain perspectives and operations from a centralized location
- How to capture and use real-time operational data from across the business ecosystem to provide enhanced visibility and improve decision making across the supply chain
- How to bring together your data, people, processes, and technologies in one place to provide executive-level oversight and analysis of everything that drives success for your organization