Join us at GraphSummit Government, Washington
Convene Arlington , 1201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22209
Get Connected With Graphs in Government
GraphSummit Government is for both technical professionals, non-technical government employees, partner organizations (including Systems Integrators) focused on the government industry at enterprise organizations, catering to individuals with varying levels of graph experience.
Learn from government customer speakers about their graph technology applications driving progress in government missions and programs.
Meet our government graph database and graph data science experts for the latest trends in government graph innovation and applications.
Collaborate with government colleagues and our selected partner organizations, solving government challenges with graph technology.
Join us for the day and leave equipped to maximize your government data assets!
Government-Focused Graph Insights Await You!
Next day level up your Neo4j skills with our hands-on training courses.
Join us on October 26th at Convene Arlington, VA, following the GraphSummit for Government, for a unique opportunity to enhance your graph database skills. Space is limited, so don’t miss out—register soon to secure your spot in one of these transformative training sessions.
1. Beginner to Intermediate: Hands-On with the Neo4j Graph Platform
- Learn the fundamentals of Neo4j Graph Database and the Labeled Property Graph model.
- Master Cypher, Neo4j’s innovative graph query language.
- Optimize graph database design for various use cases using data modeling techniques
- Visualize graph data effortlessly with Neo4j Bloom, catering to business analysts and data scientists.
- English language proficiency.
- Bring your laptop.
- Pre-work instructions provided for Neo4j software access.
This course is perfect for newcomers and those with some experience looking to harness the Neo4j Graph Platform effectively.
2. Intermediate to Advanced: Neo4j Graph Database – Advanced Modeling & Cypher
- Explore advanced graph database concepts, including multiple node labels and discreet relationships.
- Master Cypher aggregations along paths, predicate functions, and more.
- Tackle complex data scenarios like chains, linked lists, versioning, and longitudinal data.
- Model aggregate relationships effectively and use Cypher subqueries with CALL and CALL IN TRANSACTIONS.
- Intermediate knowledge of Neo4j and practical experience with Cypher.
- Proficiency in English.
- Laptop required.
- Pre-work instructions for Neo4j software access included.
This advanced course is tailored for those seeking to deepen their Neo4j expertise and excel in advanced graph database modeling and querying.
Interested in CPE credits?
We are pleased to offer 8 continuing professional education (CPE) credits to those that attend this beginner training. CPE certification at Neo4j’s GraphSummit Government hands-on training is being administered by Carahsoft Technology Corp. Carahsoft is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. For more information on the CPE credits we are offering, the CPE sponsor, NASBA, and submission process, please click here.
We are pleased to offer 10 continuing professional education (CPE) credits to those that attend the summit. CPE certification at Neo4j’s GraphSummit Government is being administered by Carahsoft Technology Corp. Carahsoft is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. For more information on the CPE credits we are offering, the CPE sponsor, NASBA, and submission process, please click here.
Special Thanks to Our Diamond Sponsor: AWS