Neo4j Drives Innovation at 500+ Startups!
The next generation of world-changing ideas will be powered by graphs – and we’re here to give yours a boost through convenient access to the World’s Leading Graph Database. Graphs drive innovation!
Thanks for submitting your application to the Neo4j Startup Program. We’ll process your application within the next few days and respond via email. You can always return to this site to check the status of the application as well.
Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions about your application or status. We are not able to provide technical support at this address. If you have technical questions, please post them on community.neo4j.com
Neo4j Aura™ for Startups
Our Cloud offering Neo4j Aura™ is the perfect solutions for startups who don’t want to spend time operating their Neo4j cluster but building and growing their business.
Aura offers affordable Neo4j pricing (9 cent per GB-hour) that scales with your needs. Monitoring, upgrades, and backups are available out of the box as are Neo4j Bloom and the APOC (core) library.
You can connect to Aura databases with any of our official drivers, or any driver that supports the bolt protocol (v4).
If you are already a Google Cloud Platform (GCP) customer, you can use Neo4j Aura through the GCP console and apply your cloud credits.
Join the other startups already utilizing Aura and get started today.
Free Neo4j Enterprise License for Startups
As part of our engagement to support startups, we offer a free license of Neo4j Enterprise to every startup which qualifies for the program. Commercial support is not part of this program. For details of the program please see below. You can apply at the bottom of the page.
Whether you’re just getting started or you have a couple million in revenue, Neo4j wants to help power both customer-facing and internal applications with graphs!
- 50 or fewer employees
- Less than $3MM USD annual revenue
- Willingness to share your story with the Neo4j community
What does Neo4j provide?
Startups in the program can build their applications on Neo4j Enterprise Edition, enabling mission-critical applications in a clustered environment for your own on-prem or cloud deployments.
Included for Free:
- Neo4j Enterprise for 3 machines in production, 3 in
test/staging and 6 in dev
- Each machine can have up to 256GB of RAM and 24 cores
More Qualification Details
Types of Companies and Applications:
- Venture-backed, angel-backed, or self funded startups.
- Company needs to use Neo4j to directly support their own business.
- Usage of Neo4j is for SaaS applications or backend services for other apps, internal or external. It does not allow for distribution of Neo4j.
- Startup Program does not apply to consultancies doing work for their clients or prospects (including prototypes, evaluations, or proofs of concept); companies that are subsidiaries of larger companies; companies seeking to resell Neo4j; etc. Those each have their own programs (including reseller and SI), and we can direct you appropriately if you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about Support?
- Enterprise-class support is not included in free Startup Program.
- Free Startup Program participants are encouraged to participate in the community forums.
- Need enterprise-class support? Contact us to learn about discounted rates for Neo4j Enterprise Subscriptions.
Contact us to learn about discounted rates on Neo4j Enterprise subscriptions.