Release Date: 21 December 2022Neo4j 4.4.16 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Initial checkpoint file version selection
- Bump jettison to 1.5.3
- Introduced eagerness for overlap between writing a property and property function reads.
- Fixing security issues
- Fixes problems where Cypher queries with DELETE inside CALL would not return correct results. The fix was to insert a missing Eager operator.
- Update netty to 4.1.86-Final to address CVE-2022-41881 and CVE-2022-41915
- Fix sysinfo depending on setting missing in 5.0
- Improve messaging around startup of newly created database
- fix northwind data not loading properly due to https redirect
- support connecting to cluster members missing default database
- Docker image will warn if password length is less than 8 characters before attempting to start Neo4j database.
4.4 Operations manual