Release Date: 27 March 2017Neo4j 3.2.0-alpha07 is an alpha release offering early access to features which are under active development.
- Publish page cache hits metric via metrics plugin
- A new schema construct called NODE KEY has been developed allowing nodes to be uniquely identifiable over one or more properties
- The Cypher planner now supports composite index seeks if there are equality predicates for all properties in the index
- Tools improvement:
neo4j-admin backupnow reports different error codes, Added ability to ignore bad data in
tools.consistency_checker.*settings have been deprecated, replaced by commandline arguments in
- Switch on/off Multi Data Center with a single config line
- Revert change from alpha06, now Publisher can create new label, rel types and property keys
Detailed Changes and Docs
For the complete list of all changes, please see the changelog.
Look for 3.2 Developer manual here, and 3.2 Operations manual here.
Using pre-GA early access releases
Pre-GA releases of Neo4j are provided under our User Experience Improvement Program (UXIP), intended for evaluation purposes only. Use of this release implies acceptance of the UXIP terms, which include allowing passive reporting about usage. Of course, we would also love to hear active feedback about your experience.
Alpha releases are not appropriate for production use. There is no supported upgrade path, and the features and APIs may change before being finalized (hopefully reflecting your feedback).