Release Date: 17 October 2019Neo4j 3.5.12 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Kernel: Fixed a problem where exceptions can occur in the metrics component during HA mode switch.
- Cypher: Fixed a planning problem where the planner wasn’t using the index after nodes have been deleted.
- Packaging: Fixed parsing of neo4j.conf on Windows to allow users to specify additional jvm arguments such as jdk.serialFilter.
- Cypher Shell: Fixes issue where cypher-shell would hang if it was run with the timeout command from inside a shell script.
- Cypher Shell: Version 1.1.12 has been packaged with the full kit..