Release Date: 15 January 2020We are proud to announce the general availability of our Neo4j Database – Neo4j Enterprise Edition 4.0. Neo4j 4.0 is the core technology of the Neo4j Graph Platform.
Important InformationThis release is generally available and ready for production.
- Multiple databases available at runtime in standalone and Causal Cluster installations
- Internal metadata repository “system” database, available in standalone and in Causal Cluster
- Schema-based security and Role Based Access Control
- Role and user management capabilities
- Cypher administration commands
- Sharding and federated access to databases with Neo4j Fabric
- Bolt protocol with keepalive signal
- New index population algorithm for the native index provider
- Transaction log folders to easily distribute I/O workload on multiple devices
- Memory constrain control for transactions
- A new neo4j:// scheme including bolt and routing protocol, available in all editions and installations
- A new, experimental version of Spring Data Neo4j based on reactive drivers (SDN/RX).