Release Date: 13 November 2020Neo4j 4.0.9 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Update dependencies due to security issues Jetty 9.4.17 -> 9.4.34 – https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2020-27216 Jersey 2.29 -> 2.32 – SRCCLR-SID-3606 Jackson 2.10.0 -> 2.10.5 – For version compatibility
- Do not store connection passwords in local storage before receiving neo4j config
- Special handling of unrelated SSL policies in the backup command
- Fixes an issue where an unexpected concurrent closing of a page cursor which was in the middle of doing page faulting might leave a latch unreleased, trapping all future cursors that wanted to look at that page.
- Fixed bug where clusters could get stuck bootstrapping in the event of network issues or instance restarts.