Release Date: 19 January 2021Neo4j 4.1.6 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Fixes a record format store upgrade issue from standard to aligned format, where the property store wouldn’t be migrated properly
- Fixes an issue in consistency checker where the checker would throw exception and fail if discovering a uniqueness index w/o any reference to the constraint
- Fix issue with compiled expressions where an error saying got NO_VALUE instead of expected input.
- FIxes a bug where neo4j-admin report on standalone would fail due to missing cluster data
- Update jetty to address security vulnerability CVE-2020-27218
- Add :server disconnect link to the browser sidebar