Release Date: 26 November 2020Neo4j 4.2.1 is a maintenance release with many important improvements and fixes.
- Fixes an issue scanning records in high_limit format, where trying to read a record which happened to be a secondary unit would throw exception or read invalid data instead of observing it as unused
- Upgrade to Apache Shiro 1.7.0
- Allow cross-version copy in neo4j-admin copy
- cypher-shell: Update driver version to 4.2.0
- This fixes a bug where upgrading from 3.5 directly to 4.1 or 4.2 would result in no PUBLIC role being created.