Neo4j Empowers Educators in the Classroom!
The next generation of world-changing ideas will be powered by graphs – and we are here to help you bring graph and Neo4j to your students in the classroom through free access to the World’s Leading Graph Database. Graphs drive education!
Whether you’re a new or experienced graph educator, Neo4j wants to provide the technology and the resources you need to show others the value of data with a graph database!
- Accredited, non-profit institutions
- K-12, college, university programs
What does Neo4j provide?
Educators in the program can easily receive Neo4j Enterprise Edition for lab and student computers, enabling instructors to provide hands-on use of Neo4j to their students for projects and lessons.
Included for Free:
- License and installation of Neo4j Desktop (with Neo4j Enterprise) for lab and student machines
- Teaching resources and materials created and maintained by Neo4j.
- Intro to Neo4j course slides (7+ hours of slides and guided exercises organized into modules)
- Graph Data Modeling course slides (7 hours of slides and guided exercises organized into 2 modules)
- Links to tutorials, additional help, and resources
- Neo4j Community Site support with a private group for instructors to collaborate and share tips