We’re thrilled to announce this year’s Graphie Award winners! This annual celebration honors people, projects, and companies from all around the world for excellence in the connected data space.
With the Graphies, we’re able to showcase innovative and impactful graph-based projects among Neo4j customers and partners, startup program members, investigative/data journalists, Neo4j community members, and Neo4j ambassadors. It’s our opportunity to give these graph superstars some shine!
We had more nominations this year than ever before, which is indicative of the growing excitement, enthusiasm, and implementation of graph-based technology around the globe! We accepted nominations throughout the year until the gates were closed on September 17. All projects were then evaluated by the Neo4j Graphie Awards committee who selected winners in various categories.
This year’s winners represent a wide range of industries, from nonprofit Graphs4Good recipients and inventive health care initiatives to groundbreaking work in financial services and supply chain management.
Neo4j is delighted for the opportunity to publicly give these esteemed graph advocates a well-deserved shoutout. And while the awards are being announced virtually again this year due to the pause on in-person events, we invite you to rally with us to share the innovative work of these winners with the world.
So let’s get to it. Drumroll please…
Meet the Winners of the 2021 Neo4j Graphie Awards
- Pfizer: Excellence – Manufacturing and Quality
- Qualicorp S.A.: Excellence – Digital Transformation
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA): Excellence – Graphs for Networks
- Lenovo: Excellence – Performance and Scale
- Telstra: Excellence – Data Discovery
- Volvo Cars: Excellence – Automotive Industry
- OrbitMI: Graph Ecosystem – Supply Chain Excellence
- Amazon Business: Pioneer – Payment Security Intelligence
- Levi Strauss & Co.: Pioneer – Sustainability
- Standard Chartered Bank: Pioneer – Knowledge Graph-Powered Insights Engine
- PwC Canada: Pioneer – AML, Fraud, and Cybersecurity
- International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ): Graphs4Good – Excellence in Data Journalism
- Priority Technology Holdings (PRTH): Pioneer – Fraud Detection
- Todo1: Pioneer – AI for Fraud Detection in Banking
- CSX Transportation: Pioneer – Logistics and Transportation
- Project Domino: Graphs4Good – Curbing Misinformation
- DBS Bank: Innovation – Graph-Powered AI (ADA) & Automated Financial Analysis (AFA)
- ASTRIAGraph: Graphs4Good – Space Environmentalism
- Myraa Technologies: Graphs4Good – Medical Breakthroughs
- HealthECCO: Graphs4Good – Medical Research
- Trillion Node Team: Mikhaylo Demianenko, Andreas Kollegger, Oskar Hane, Chris Gioran, Tobias Johansson, Petr Janouch: Technology Performance & Scale – Breaking the Scale Barrier
- TCS IP2™: Graph Ecosystem – IoT and Digital Twin Excellence
- KewMann: Graph Ecosystem – Fraud Detection at Scale
- Ashleigh Faith: Graph Community MVP – Knowledge Graphs
- Paul Loke, Director (Digital Innovation), Auditor-General’s Office: Graph Community MVP – Transparency
- Michal Stefanak: Graph Community MVP – Ecosystem
- Xenophon Kitsios: Graph Community MVP – Data Science
From all of us at Neo4j, thank you to our community, customers, ambassadors, partners, and all of the graph advocates out there for making this such an enriching and impactful space. We couldn’t be more proud of what we’ve all accomplished together. Cheers to a future made better by graph technology.
What other graph-based projects and initiatives do you think deserve some accolades? Get a head start on the 2022 Graphie Awards and get your nominations in today.
Nominate a Graph Superstar for 2022
Nominate a Graph Superstar for 2022