This chapter describes the configuration and operation of a Neo4j Causal Cluster.
This chapter describes the following:
- For instructions on setting up Causal Clustering when running Neo4j in a Docker container, see Causal Clustering on Docker.
- For an example of managing multiple databases in a Causal Cluster, see Multiple databases in a Causal Cluster.
- For instructions on how you can upgrade your Neo4j Causal Cluster, see Upgrading a Causal Cluster.
- For a summary of the facilities that are available for monitoring a Neo4j Causal Cluster, see Chapter 12, Monitoring (and specifically, Monitoring a Causal Cluster).
- For a tutorial on setting up a test cluster locally on a single machine, see Section B.1, “Set up a local Causal Cluster”.
- For advanced concepts, including the implementation of the Raft Protocol, see Appendix C, Advanced Causal Clustering